Monday, March 2, 2020

Garden Gate Background

Howdy - MichelleO here today ... are you ready for Spring? Now that March is here I am looking forward to green grass, flowers and sweet little birdies! This image from High Hopes Stamps has it all!

Garden Gate Background


Now if you love coloring... this is one for you! I had so much fun pulling out colors and bringing this stamp to life. I used my copics (colors below) and added some pencils for shading. You can almost hear the birds singing!

I found a piece of My Minds Eye paper in my scraps that have a bright fun color with spots of glitter. I matted the image with a die cut mat and then added "hello" die cut to the bottom. A simple card but with an image this great it is 100% of the focus for sure.

Copic colors used -



Hope you enjoyed and for lots more great Spring images to color and brighten up someones day with you can visit the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE - I promise you will find lots to fall for!

Thanks

No comments: