Another week has been and gone and Friday has arrived again. For today's post, I have a fun card. This cutie known as Dragon Hop from High Hopes Stamps is collecting his Easter eggs.
After stamping him on some XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured him with Copic Markers and used a Wonky Stitched Rectangle to cut him out. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the eggs on the design paper. A white pom pom was added to Dragon's tail.
- Stamps: Dragon Hop (Q103), Blessed Easter Script (G151) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP -- Hello Easter - Echo Park, Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn
- Copic Markers:
- YG09 - Lettuce Green, YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Salad
- R00 - Pinkish White, R20 - Blush
- E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, E35 - Chamois
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk
- B00 - Frost Blue, Y08 - Acid Yellow, Y06 - Yellow
- YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange
- Dies: Wonky Stitched Rectangle - Gina Marie Designs; Timeless Rectangles - Spellbinders
- YNS Gumdrops
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.