Thursday, October 21, 2021

Christmas Wishes

  I have a few young men in my life who I give Christmas cards to but I always find it a challenge to figure out what stamp or stamps to use on their cards. I think Joey Snowy is absolutely adorable! and perfect for a masculine themed Christmas card. These young men all like and have a dog in their life so I masked the dog out of the "Christmas Treat" stamp to add to the card. 

Here's hoping this card works for one of the youngun's in my life and brings a smile. 




                                                                      
I stamped both stamps on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured them with Copic markers and hand fussy cut them. I loved the colours of the Winter Magic paper from Echo Park and coloured my stamps to match it. 
I cut my card base and rounded the bottom front corners with a corner punch and cut the patterned paper and card stock to match. Next I cut some patterned paper using a rounded corner die to use as a back drop behind the stamps and added some ribbon to "ground" them. 
I stamped the sentiment, added it to matching card stock and cut some fish tail banner dies to go behind it. Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Joey SnowyChristmas Treat - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - We Wish You - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Winter Magic - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, corner punch, rounded corners with piercing marks die - YNS, fish tail banner die - YNS, enamel dots, ribbon


 Copic Markers:

Buttons/Hat -E23 E57 E79

Nose - Y21 Y35 Y38

Tongue - YR00 YR01 YR02

Scarf - B91 B93 B95 B97

Puppy - E23 E57 E79 E34 E35 E29 N4 N5 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!






No comments: