Monday, October 4, 2021

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas

It's time for.......

Howdy - MichelleO here today - Guess What!! We are bringing back some older favorites!!!  This release is called "It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas!! Some FABULOUS winter images to color up for the Holiday Season! For me I went with "Snow Kisses".


Sweet round little snowman enjoying some red cardinal bird friends! At least I colored them up as cardinals... lol I colored a bit country for this snowman. Matching up with a few FarmHouse Christmas Papers. I adore Country Christmas Themes - I sewed down layers with both straight and zig zag stitches. For my image I punched the corners with a Fiskars corner punch. Then I think I may have gone a bit overboard with Nuvo Pearl and Glitter Paints. LOL The trim on his coat and scarf, and then well.. ALL of him and the snow base. 

For my sentiment I love the High Hopes Stamps "Twinkle All the Way" I think a snowman can twinkle all on his own! 

I punched it into a ticket shape from EK Success - then I used a Copic to create a faux mat around the edge. Stuck it down and then used an enamel dot for the look of a brad. And those stars on the sentiment - well they were crying out to be colored yellow right?

Copic colors used -

You must visit the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and see all the new Re-Release images and all the other hundreds of fabulous images!! You will fall in love with a bunch I promise! 

Visit us here on the blog tomorrow to see what Cheri picked from this new release. 


 

No comments: