Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Udderly Fabulous!

Hello!
I'm popping in today to share my card featuring the High Hopes image called "Decorating With Charlie" from the "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" re-release. Love these two friends helping each other out to decorate the tree. 
I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper. Next using my Copic Sketch markers, I coloured in the image. I decided to cut the image out with a Gina Marie "Pleated Lace Rectangle" die and layered it over paper from Echo Park's "A Perfect Christmas" collection. My card today is 6.5"x5". The sentiment from High Hopes called "Udderly Fabulous" goes so well with this image. I ended cutting it in half to place it on the top and bottom of my design. A few Christmas coloured gems finish off my card today.
Copics Used:
Cow: N6, N7, N8/ W3, W5, W7/ R01, R02
Mouse: C2. C5, R01, R02
Reds: R37, R59, R89
Bell: Y35, Y38
Ground and tree: E25, E27, YG63, YG67

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: