Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Challenge #253: Anything Goes

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the February challenge!
We hope you all like the new daily posting schedule. :-)

The random winner is:
Congratulations, Doni High! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 2 Free High Hopes Stamps and if you would like to be our guest for our April Challenge (April 7th).

Here is her card using our Free Digi design Hopeful Ant...

******
Before we get to our new challenge...
Have you heard?
We have a new Facebook Page

Make sure to like our Facebook page to get up to date news and inspiration.

*****
We are back with our March Challenge

***Please note that our challenges will now run for the Month - 
ending on the last day of the month**

The challenge theme is:
Anything High Hopes Goes

Remember, you MUST use a High Hopes Stamp 
to enter the challenge.

If you do not use a High Hopes stamp, your entry will be deleted.

If you don't have a High Hopes Stamp, you are welcome to use our FREE DIGI!!
You can find the Digi under the tab at the top of the blog.
No, we are not selling Digital Stamps now. We are just providing this one design so you can play along with the challenges!!

At the end of the month, one participant will win 2 Free High Hopes stamps.

You can enter the monthly challenges up to 3 times per month.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

I had so much fun with my paper piecing adventures last week that I thought I would try it again for this weeks card!

This cutie is Bubble Love.
The sentiment is from Sign Post.
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and colored her with Copic Markers.
Her dress is paper pieced.  You can find my paper piecing tutorial HERE.
The flowers are from Prima Mktg.



Easter is fast approaching and I decided to get a start on some of my Easter Cards! 
This is Bunny Blooms and the sentiment is Blessed easter Script


Kristine inspired me last week with her paper piecing so I decided to paper piece the Bunny. I coloured the rest of the image with my Copic Markers. I even added different paper pieces in the circles of the die. See you next week, happy stamping!

This is the adorable Miss Marissa

Now it's your turn!
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Tuesday, March 31st

Enter your project to the linky below.
If you do not have a blog, you can upload your cards to either Splitcoast Stampers or the High Hopes Facebook Page then use the link to your card in the gallery in the linky blow. Just make sure to add the DIRECT link to your cards.

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Congratulations Doni!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Doni. Hugz

Lora Sinkler-Lake said...

Beautiful cards ladies!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, lucky winner! And you win a GD spot too - way to go!

Thanks for a new challenge! Your DT samples are so cute! I love your stamps - hoping to be back to join in the fun!

Carolina F. said...

Congratulations Doni!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I just linked up my card - and I also linked it up to your Spring Challenge on Facebook. I hope I added it in the right place - as a comment under the Spring Challenge announcement. If it's not in the right spot, please let me know... fitkitty1@gmail.com

Carol Dee said...

Two cards this month. Always fun to play along.