Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Harvest Time!

Howdy HH Peeps!
Over on the High Hopes Blog it's all about Fall! When I hear Fall, I think of a Fall Harvest, a time of fresh veggies and hay. I know Farmers harvest during the summer too, but there is something about seeing the fields come alive with workers that lets you know Fall is here. "Farmer Clem" from High Hopes is ready to get to work in his gardens and bring the bounty of Fall to you!

After stamping "Farmer Clem" onto Copic Friendly paper, I coloured him up with my Copic Sketch Markers. I fussy cut him out using my Brother Cut N Scan. Next I created the background using papers from the Doodlebug "Happy Harvest" 6x6 collection. I created the word "Fall" using Alphabet Dies and some adhesive foam. The card size is 6 x 5.5", a bit different but worked for my card LOL. I tucked "Farmer Clem" behind the last L, added some burlap ribbon and a bow and my card was one.
Here you can see the dimension to the word "Fall". I cut 2 adhesive foam letters and 1 letter from designer paper. Then I glued them all together to get the nice thick letters. Even "Farmer Clem" is popped up with some foam squares.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair & Boots: C4, C5, C7, C9
Outfit: YG61, YG63, YG67 / YR15, YR16, YR18 / R35, R37, R39
Hat: E31, E33, E34, E35
Pitch Fork: E23, E25, E27, silver Wink of Stella


Have you joined the High Hopes Facebook page yet? You'll find lots of inspiration posted there daily!Happy Stamping!

No comments: