Monday, August 26, 2019

New schoolyear!

Happy Sunday!

Today is the last day of Summer Holiday, that means tomorrow is the start of a new school year for my kids. And it is definitely going to be a better year for them!! My daughter is in her last year of Primary school now. She did great last year giving the circumstances she had to deal with! My son found it more difficult to deal with, so he is doing a year over. No worries, he is going to rock this year!! 
So my daughter likes to read (in class too) a lot and I made her a new booklet with Mouse Tales.



To make this:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Mouse Tales
*Bazzill Basics: white and black cardstock
*Echo Park dessinpaper
*other: Copic Paper, black ink, Pergaglue, 
*Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday! For more inspiration, check out our social media channels!!

No comments: