Saturday, August 24, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday with Bev Code

Welcome High Hopes Stamps Fans;

Hi it's Bev here today ... for Saturday Scrapbook layout projects st High Hopes Rubber Stamps. If you have been visiting me on Saturdays you will see that I am only using stamped images as accents on pages. I try to theme them to photos which makes them a perfect accent. I am hoping I could inspire you to try using your stamps on layout pages too. 

For this page I am sharing photo of my grand children that I took during a family photo shot. I am using Tommy's Fall Fun S079. It was perfect for this fall themed page. I love scrapping my grand kids... it puts a smile on my face while creating.




Supplies Used:
  • Stamps:  Tommy's Fall Fun S079
  • Copic Markers: B0000, B0000, B21, B26, B28, E34, E37, E00, E01, C3, C5, C7, R02, R05, R08, G21, G12 
  • Other: Paper, accents, stickers, signo white gel pen, chipboard, stencils, flowers
Be sure to stop by the Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Hugs, 


No comments: