Thursday, August 29, 2019

Camp Fire Fun

I love camp fires and the cool nights of fall are my favourite time to put on a sweater and sit around a camp fire. 
My brother is the master of fires in our family and prides himself on building and creating the biggest one the space we are in allows. They are not the kind of fire that you are able to toast marshmallows on until they have burned for a couple of hours so these adorable friends from High Hopes would have to wait a bit to do their toasting on one of my brother's fires. 




After colouring these cuties with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut them and set them aside. I mixed and matched patterned paper from four different paper pads to create my design. Some brads from my stash and a few leaf die cuts finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp:Toasting Marshmallows - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Take a Hike - Bo Bunny, Hello Fall, I Love Family and Gone Camping - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, brads - stash, mini leaves die - YNS, tree die - Memory Box

Spectrum Noir Markers:BY3 GB3 B03 MB3 CG1 DG2 YG3 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 CG3 CG4 JG5 CT1 CT4 GY4
Copics: E31 E77 E15 E18 E49
Prismacolor Pencils: yellowed orange, peach beige, cream


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: