Fall themed cards is the order of business and fun over on the High Hopes Stamps blog today. One of my favourite things with fall is how all the leaves change from their rich green to beautiful shades of orange, yellow and red. Once they dropped from the trees, it was so much fun playing in them.
Today's CAS card is using the adorable stamp called "Tommy's Fall Fun" from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping the image onto XPress it Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. A bit of twine and some YNS Gumdrops finished it off.
- Stamps: Tommy's Fall Fun (S079). Welcome Fall (G093) -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - My Favorite Fall (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E31- Brick Beige
- Pants: E87 - Fig, E84 - Khaki, E81 - Ivory
- Top: B18 - Lapis Lazuli, B21 - Baby Blue,B23 - Phthalo Blue
- Hat: E81 - Ivory, E84 - Khaki
- Leaves: YG03 - Yellow Green, YG05 - Salad, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YR23 - Yellow Ochre, YR24 - Pale Sepia, YR27 - Tuscan Orange
- YNS Gumdrops
- Miscellaneous: Twine
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.