Besides the beautiful colours of the leaves also comes the fall harvest, which is something to be greatfull for.
For today's card, I have used Country Harvest from High Hopes Stamps which matches the sentiment which is from My Favourite Fall (Echo Park) perfectly.
After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic markers.
- Stamp: Country Harvest - High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Fall Blessings (Carta Bella), Sentiment from My Favourite Fall (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Leaves: YG21 - Anis, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green
- Basket: E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E34 - Toast
- Bushel: E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano - Burnt Umber
- Sign Post: E55 - Light Caramel, E53 - Raw Silk, E50 - Egg Shell, F51 - Milky White
- Straw: Y26 - Mustard, Y23 - Yellowish Beige, Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow
- Cat: E49 - Dark Bark, E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, E35 - Chamois
- Pumpkins: YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YRo4 - Chrome Orange, YR15 - Pumpkin
- Crow: C7 - Cool Gray No. 7, C5 - Cool Gray No. 5, C4 - Cool Gray No. 4
- Apples: R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, YG05 - Salad
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.