Monday, August 19, 2019

Ryan and Ansley

Happy Sunday!

Another fun Fall week! 
Today I have Ryan & Ansley for you.. This cute couple is enjoying the Sunflowers, wich I think are real Fall flowers. Love them, but I don't want to have them in my house before half September or so.. (really want the Summer to last a bit longer, before we get into those dreadfull fall rains, yuck!)


To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Ryan and Ansley
*Bazzill Basics: kraft, brown, green cardstock
*CartaBella dessinpaper,
*MFT leaves dies
*Studio Light mushroom dies
*felt flowers from stash
*bling from stash
*other: Copic paper, black ink, Pergaglue, foam tape,
*Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday! For more inspiration, check out our social media channels!

No comments: