Sunday, August 18, 2019

Fall Pillow Boxes...Using Chubby Pumpkin!

Hi there and happy Sunday,
I have a set of "FALL" pillow boxes to share with you.
These pillow  boxes are fun to make and easy to mass producing!

My image is "Chubby Pumpkins" from Highhopesstamps.com 

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic Markers. Once the image was color I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Next I used my Sizzix Thinlists 660660 to die cut the pillow box. For my background I used a Sizzix embossing folder and a few distress inks. It's so hard to capture the look of the embossing folder in a photo.

To finish my project I added some sequins, gold ringtones, and the word Fall. Also added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen. Here is another project using this adorable image.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: