Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Canoe Trip

Hello HH Peeps!!
Today I am sharing with you a card I created using the stamp called "Canoe Trip" by High Hopes Stamps. As kids we used to canoe a lot at the Cottage! We would canoe to our friends down the shore and then off we would all go paddling away. My Dad used to take us out in the canoe on really stormy days when the waves were huge. He would purposely tip the canoe and we had fun bringing it back to shore. We thought it was a game but He was teaching us how to handle that scenario.
I chose papers from the Carta Bella Fall Blessings 6x6 collection. I fussy cut out my image and added it to my base layers. I also inked all the edges of my papers with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Good Times"
Since I had the "Teepee" stamp I thought I'd use it on the inside of my card. I typed the sentiment on my computer and added it to the card for a bit of fun!
Copics Used:
Skin: E53, E13, E15
Outfit: E95, E97, E99
Canoe & paddle: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47/ YR16, YR18, YR23, R37, YG13
Dog: C0, C1, C2
Trees: YG61, YG63, YG67
Rocks: C2, C4, C5
Water: B0000, B000, B01, B02, Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments: