Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Lg. Puff Kitty - Thank You!

Howdy - MichelleO here again today and I am having so much fun playing with some older favorite High Hopes Stamps! This is Lg. Puff Kitty... so adorable! 



Just love this little kitty! I colored with my Copics,  colors below,  and then found some papers from My Minds Eye with some beige card stock. Love this paper it has all kinds of glitter on it. I used the sentiment "Lg. Script Thank You!" then 3 vintage buttons to finish it off. Almost made me twitch to not sew on this card... but oh my... I ran out of thread!! I know I have a new one here somewhere... I guess it is time to clean off the desk... and the shelves... sigh. I would rather color and craft!

Here are the Copic colors -


I adore my High Hopes Stamps! And playing with old favorites are such a joy! What is your favorite High Hopes Stamps? Pull them out and have some fun! 

Thanks so much - 

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a cute kitty !

ionabunny said...

This made me laugh cos we have a new young kitty and she is in everything. Hugz