Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bessie Boo

Howdy - MichelleO here again today...

Ever have one of those weeks where life just would be nice to stay in PJ's with your hair in rollers and those comfortable cushy house shoes. Mine are on right now!

This is "Bessie Boo" and I think she is just precious.


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and paper pieced the outfit with the papers from First Editions Spring Drop collection to match the card. I found my thread and sewed down my layers of pattern papers on a white card stock base. Three dots of Viva Decor Paint Pen Green for some embellishment to finish it off. I love this image and decided to leave her as the main focus.

Copic colors used -


For lots of fun and pretty images make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website HERE and see tons you will fall in love with!