Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Framed Spring Fever

Howdy - MichelleO here today. Show of hands... who is tired of Winter? ME ME ME... jumping up and down and waving my arms in the air! I think I am looking forward to a little bit of that SPRING FEVER.


This is "Framed Spring Fever"  A sweet image that is the sentiment as well! Love that little chick peeking over the framed Spring... I colored with my Copics (colors below) I found some papers in my stash from My Minds Eye that have that spring feeling to it. I matched it up with some blue card stock and then sewed my layers down. Then six enamel dots for embellishments.

Copic colors used -


Remember if the weather is cold and has you down, and you want to feel a bit of warmth... color it up! High Hopes Stamps has so many image to enjoy! Click HERE to see all the fun!



1 comment:

Craftyhugs said...

Love the colours you've used in this card. So vibrant and eye catching . Gorgeous colouring and love the image xx