Friday, January 5, 2018

Hang in there!

Hello High Hopes Fans!

I am back to day with a bright, cheery card of encouragement.
This fun High Hopes image is one of my favorite ones to use to send to a pal who needs some encouragement.




I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.

The paper is by Doodlebug Designs.
The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.


The blue hearts are actually buttons that I have had in my stash for a while.
I used Spellbinder Classic Circle and Classic Scallop circle dies.

Oh!  And the sentiment?


That's my share for today!
I hope you liked it and maybe got a little stamping inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Fikreta said...

so fun card!

ionabunny said...

Yes!! Need bright and cheerful on the grey winter days. Such a fun card. Hugz

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a fun card !