Sunday, January 28, 2018

Cole's Laid Up

Happy Sunday!!

Today I have a card for you with the cute Cole's Laid Up
A fun card for someone who has broken their leg (and doesn't have many legs left, like Cole ;) )..



Base of my card is Bazzill Craft cardstock, with a layer of Bazzill white behind the dessinpaper.
For the dessinpapers I've used the It's a Girl-Dots and Stripes by CartaBella. 
The little stroke brown came from a cookiebox (haha, love these findings!). I pierced a star out of the brown stroke and added a brown dotted ribbon to it. 
I also added two blue flower buttons by Prima Marketing (really old ones!) 

Here's a close up from the image:

Copics used:

Still a few more days left to join our Monthly challenge! It's a Anything goes-with a twist! 
Hop on over to the Challenge Post to find out, or to enter your card!

Thanks for stopping by!