Sunday, January 21, 2018

Kitty

Happy Sunday!

Wow! I didn't know that yellow and grey could be such a great combo!! 
This is Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty and I've tried to colour the furr, but I need more practice..
I like the way it turned out, but with more practice it could look a lot better. It's all about a lot of practice, that makes it so much fun to do! 


The supplies I've used are: 
Bazzill white (of course), grey and yellow cardstock
And the dessinpaper is from Doodlebug Design: Flea Market.
Copics used:


Here's a close-up image:


This month's challenge is about a colour combo too:
Anything goes with a twist (add purple/blue and ribbon/button)

I hope you have some time to play along, there is still time to enter your card! 
Hop on over to our Challenge Post to read all about it!

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Leni said...

this is sóóóó cute

Fikreta said...

Love this adorable kitty card!