Sunday, January 7, 2018

Butterfly Hi!

Happy Sunday!

Already one week of the new year has gone fluttering by! So to all of you a happy New Year Hi! 
This cutie is Lg. Heart Butterfly.


This time I've coloured it with my new Prismacolor Pencils (yeay for sales!!), I am used to Polychromos, but these pencils are very nice to work with!! Love how they blend the colours so nicely! For the clouds background I've used the 2 blue tones.
So here are the numbers of the pencils I've used: 



I've used an actionwobble behind the butterfly, so it actually flutters! How cool is that!!



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to enter our Monthly challenge to win 2 free High Hopes Stamps!!!

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

That butterfly is so cute. Love the background. HUgz

Fikreta said...

its very sweet card!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh ! This butterfly is sooo cute !