Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sorry I Missed It!

Hi HH Fans!
I'm just popping in to share another adorable image from High Hopes Stamps! This is "Beary Sweet Sign"! Isn't he just the sweetest bear ever!!!! The stamp comes blank which is awesome as you can add a sentiment for any occasion. How versatile and what great value! I love when you can use a stamp for multiple reasons!
No matter how organized I am, I always seem to miss someone's Birthday along the way! I made this card to have on hand for such an occasion! I'm using papers from my stash this time (a New Year's Resolution LOL). A simple layout and design but cute none the less! The sentiment is from HH called "Sorry I Missed It".
On the inside I used the High Hopes sentiment "Belated Birthday".
Copics Used:
E31, E33, E35, E41, E42, E43
RV04, RV09
G03, G05, G07

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

3 comments: