Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Fireman Matthew

Howdy - MichelleO here today and this week I pulled out an old favorite for High Hopes Stamps - How fabulous is "Fireman Matthew"!!


I mean we all love those cute firemen right? And this little guy is just too cute, I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut him out loosely around the edges. I found some older papers from My Minds Eye and American Crafts and sewed down the layers. Love all the little hearts. I glued down Matthew and added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen for a little water coming to put out that fire! I cut out a Whimsy Tag Die and then stamped out the perfect sentiment from High Hopes - "Thanks!" Love this sentiment size and those dotted letters. I added a couple of enamel dots to look like brads holding down the tag.

Nice little thank you card for a friend or maybe a fireman? LOL

Here are my copic colors used -


Make sure you jump over to the High Hopes Stamps website and see all the great images for ANY subject. There is a great Search field you can find anything you are looking for! Try it! HERE 

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs