Monday, September 2, 2019

Our little devil!

Happy September everyone!

This month our theme is Halloween here at High Hopes.  I'm getting this month started with Zig Zag Frame.  I LOVE to scrapbook so I decided to make a layout using pictures of our now 17 year old daughter.  These pics are from when she was 5 1/2 years old way back in 2007.  She begged us to be a little devil that year for Halloween and we couldn't resist this totally adorable costume.


Wasn't she the cutest little devil?  We think so lol.  

I colored up the Zig Zag Frame in Copics and then created the sentiment inside the frame in Word.  Now this took a wee bit of trial and error so until I got the sentiment just where I needed it I printed on copy paper just to be sure.  Once I was sure the placement was right I popped my cardstock back in and presto it was done.

I didn't have a devil embellishment so I took the skeleton & placed his hands together like my daughter was holding her hands in the pics.

Copic List
Purple - V09, V06, V05
Green (Border) - YG09, YG07, YG05
Pumpkin - YR27, YR18, YR16, YR15
Black - C8, C7, C6
Yellow - Y08, Y06, Y04
Green (Leaves) - G85, G82, G46

I hope you enjoyed today's post!  Please come visit us daily for more inspiration!!

Hugs,
 
 

No comments: