Sunday, September 8, 2019

Snuggle Bear Really For Fall!

Good morning,
Today I'm happy to showcase this adorable image from Highhopesstamps.com My daughter birthday is around thanksgiving, I love using my image for any occasion. For today I created a Autumn/Birthday card! 

This cutie is "Snuggle Bear"
The image was stamped in black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I add diamond stickles on her pj's and doodle on her cute teddy bear. The pattern paper with pumpkin is from "the recollection" and mustard one is "Falling Leaves" from Carta Bella. Dies and paper roses from my stash.

Image is colored with Copics;
pj's BG10 BG11 BG15
skin E000 E51 hairE31 E33 E37
teddy bearY11 T13 Y15 Y17 and YR02 YR04
blanket R20 R21

Here is a close up!
I give her some dimension with foam tape. Also sparkle the roses with diamond stickles. Love how it looks! Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you all a great day.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: