Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sweet And Simple Autumn Card!

Hello Friends, 
Here is my easy handmade Fall card!

 This stamps it's beautiful and so fun to colored. I have to say I am totally in Love with this image and the sentiment I stamped on the inside of my card too.


Today I'm using "Funny Farm"  and "Too Many To Count" from Highhopesstamps.com

To make this card I started by stamping the image and colored with alcohol markers. I added glossy accent to the cow bell and doodle some lines with a white jelly pen. I want this cute image to be the star of my card, so I skip my usual embellishments.

Image is colored with Copics;
rooster C3 C5 C7 R29 R39 E31 E33 E37
pig E15 E25
sheep C1 C3 R11
cow E31 E33 E37 C3 C5

Here is the inside!
I used the same paper pattern for the inside of my card and add "Too Many To Count" for a sentiment. Thank so much for stopping by. Wishing you all a great Sunday.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: