Friday, September 13, 2019

BOO..........

Hi HH Fans;

For this month the DT Divas are sharing Fall and Halloween cards.  For today's card, I have used the cute Batty Boo along with the Zig Zag Frame from High Hopes Stamps.   Now, here is the thing -- my cards are 95% of the time CAS.  Since  I went a little outside of my comfort zone, I had a bit of a challenge.

After stamping both images on Copic XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured them with Copic Markers.   Batty Boo wasn't too difficult to fuzzy cut, now the Zig Zag Frame was another whole story.  Not only the outside border was cut, but also the inside area.  I was holding my breath hoping the scissors didn't slip and cut into the main frame -- this is where I'm thinking a ScanNCut might have been helpful, lol!  Once the frame was cut to my satisfaction, I trimmed a piece of the Bewitched Design Paper from Echo Park to fit the back of the frame.  It is hard to see but there are some clouds and stars on the design papers.



Inside of Card


Supplies used:
  • Stamps:  Batty Boo (P126), Zig Zag Frame (T103) -- High Hopes Stamps
  • Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper:  XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Bewitched (Echo Park), Ghouls & Goodies (Doodlebug)
  • Copic Markers:
    • Batty Boo -- 
      • BOO -- BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV01 -Viola, BV02 - Prune; YR09 - Chinese Orange, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow; YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 -YellowishGreen, YG05 - Salad
      • Bat -- T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5; C00 - Cool Gray N000
    •  Zig Zag Frame -- 
      • Grass and Pumpkin -- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YR16 - Apricot, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8
      • Moon -- Y08 - Acid Yellow, Y06 - Yellow, Y04 - Acadia
      • Frame --  BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV01 - Viola, BV02- Prune
  • Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens: -- Clear
  • Miscellaneous:  Twine
Besides finding daily inspiration here on the High Hopes Blog, you can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.

Hugs,




No comments: