Sunday, September 29, 2019

Penguin Pyramid from High Hopes Stamps

Hello, crafty friends!
I'm here with you today with a card I make using "Penguin Pyramid" and "Happy Holidays" both stamps from HHS "New Christmas Release"

I just LOVE this image and was so excited to make a Christmas card!!!
  
I started off by stamping the penguins and colored with alcohol markers. The pattern paper is ""Christmas Plaids" from Craftsmart  To embellish my card I used stickles, glossy accent, white & gold gelly pen, twine and red button. I used several dies from my stash for the main panel.

Image is colored with Copics;
RED'S R24 R27 R29 R39
ORANGE'S YR02 YR04 YR07 YG09
GREEN'S YG09 YG11 YG13
COOL GRAY'S C5 C7  WARM GRAY'S W1 W3 W5
BG10 & 0

Here is a the inside!
The sentiment is stamped in Memento black ink and die cut it with the second smallest stitched oval die from MFT. Also I used the same paper from the front of my card. Thanks for taking the time to by blog today. 

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: