Sunday, September 22, 2019

Wishing You A Basket FULL Of Blessing!

Good morning crafty friends,

First I colored my image with Copic Markers used a white gelly roll pen and add glossy accent to his antlers and basket. After the glossy accent dried I cut it using an Lawn Fawn rectangle die. The pattern paper I'm using is from Recollection. I attached the main panel with foam tape and added an orange candy dot with a hemp bow.

Image is colored with Copics;
moose body E23 E25 E29
moose antlers E31 E33
hooved W1 W3
basket C1 C3 C5
apples R24 R27 R29 R39
apple leaves YG11 YG13
glass G99

Here is the inside!
To finish the inside I used this adorable sentiment called "Bold Basket Blessing"  Hope you have enjoy this card today. Thank so much for stopping by. Wishing you all a great Sunday.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: