All month long, the Divas have been showcasing Halloween and Fall cards using the adorable images from High Hopes Stamps.
For today's post I have another Halloween card using Sitting Witchy Poo Pumpkin. They do look kinda of comfy together. After stamping her onto XPress It Blending cardstock, I then coloured her using Copic Markers. I used a broom and bat sticker from the Bewitched Design Paper by Echo Park.
- Stamps: Sitting Witchy Poo with Pumpkin (T104), Witch E. Poo (F231)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Boos & Brews and October 31st (both from Doodlebug), Bewitched (from Echo Park -- Broom and Bat)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin white
- Hair: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2
- Outfit: BV02 - Prune, BV01 - Viola, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, YG09 - Lettuce Green, YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y17 - Golden yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, N9 - Neutral Gray No. 9, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6
- Pumpkin: YR09 - Chinese Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, G99 - Olive
- Die: Double Stitched Square (Gina Marie Designs)
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.