Sunday, September 22, 2019

Halloween Treats...(No Tricks)

Hello Everyone!

I have a fun project for you today and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do.

It's clear that a few of us on the High Hopes Design Team have been inspired this month by Peeking Froggy. I'm not the first one to share my inspiration with this stamp this month, but hopefully I offer a slightly different view.

When I first saw the image, I thought it would be perfect for a holiday bookmark. But then I thought that it would also make a great chocolate bar wrapper. What to do??? In the end, I did both!!!


I chose to make a match set, so I started by coloring up my image three times. The bookmark is separate from the card and will probably soon occupy the book of a certain 2nd grader in my life.

The chocolate bar wrapper is a basic wrap. Because of the size of the bar, I made the bottom a "box" type closure. The chocolate bar just slides in, which means I can use it again (you know, just in case that bar "disappears" somewhere). I love this great candy corn paper with that image!


The card is hiding behind the bookmark and chocolate, so here is a close up of it. The purple colors in this are perfect! I don't often do Halloween cards, but Mr. Froggy here may change my mind! He's so much fun. The sentiment used on the front of my card is Special Treat.


I hope you enjoyed this fun project today! If you've been to the blog recently, you'll notice that we've got a New Release coming! Check out all the great new holiday images on September 26th.

Looking for more inspiration? You'll find us daily on the High Hopes blog, but you can also find us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

Have a perfectly lovely Sunday and we'll see you again next week!!


No comments: