Sunday, September 1, 2019

GO VEGAN!

Hi everyone, and happy Sunday!
I have a set of 2 Thanksgiving/Autumn cards to share with you guys today.

I stamped both images in black ink onto Copic friendly paper, them colored with alcohol makers. For the background I couldn't resist using a combination of distress inks (scattered straw, wild honey and vintage photo) next I spritz some water drops and dried. While my image was drying I used some metal dies and glitter cardstock to assemble the cards. 

Image is colored with Copics;
Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17 Y35 Y38
E23 E25 E29 E43 E57
C1 C3 C5
R27 R29 R39

Here is a close up!
To finish I added just a touch of detailing with an white jelly pen, orange candy dots and glossy accent. Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you all a great day.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: