Monday, June 8, 2020

Carpenter Ant

Howdy - MichelleO here today - How fun is a little Carpenter Ant building a sign of Happy Birthday! This is High Hopes Stamps "Carpenter Ant" a fun busy little guy!


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and shaded with pencils. I found a scrap pieces of paper that have an ant feel to them... a table cloth pattern was too funny. For the sentiment I matched up the little ant with "Wooden Happy Birthday" Love how it matches up with Carpenter Ant! I sewed all the layers together with both zig zag stitch and straight stitch. And placed on a white card stock base. For a little fun I added some enamel dots.

Copic colors used -


There is so much fun to color up at High Hopes Stamps!! To get to the website store click HERE - guaranteed you will fall for lots of adorable images!


No comments: