Another month is over and it is hard to believe after weeks of working and schooling from home, our communities are slowly beginning to open a bit more. The children are also celebrating the new normal for the summer break.
For today's card, I'm using the adorable Sitting Party Buddy from High Hopes Stamps, who is definitely celebrating. After colouring the image with copic markers, I cut him out using the Distress Rectangles Die from Spellbinders. Instead of using multiple design paper, I used a piece of Emerald Waterfall from Deco Foil with a sheet of "Where's the Party" foil mate from Gina K Designs and ran this through my MINC Machine. Some twine and enamel dots finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Sitting Party Buddy (S196), Cuppa-Cake (F222) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: Dots & Stripes Gingham - Spring (Echo Park); Deco Foil - Emerald Waterfall, Where's the Party - Foil Mate from Gina K. Designs
- Copic Markers:
- E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois, E29 - Burnt Umber
- Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- R27 - Cadmium Red, R24 - Prawn
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Prismacolor Pencils: Light Umber, Dark Umber
- Dies: Distress Rectangle -- Spellbinders
- Your Next Stamps: Enamel Dots
If you haven't heard or seen them yet, but the first 8 images of the new SUMMER 2020 release are ready for PREORDER. This release has a total of 19 images so stay tuned for some more fun images.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,