Monday, June 1, 2020

Lilly the Spring Fairy

Howdy - MichelleO here and I just love a girly flower card! And High Hopes Stamps Lilly the Spring Fairy is the perfect stamp to add flowers and sparkle!



My Fairy is colored with Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a stitched oval die. I found papers from Paper Studio Country Roads collection. The layers are stitched down with a zig zag stitch. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Have a fairy special day" that I added a faux mat with a Copic marker. I sewed that layer down then punched out some leaves and Mulberry Roses. Love Roses! And because every fairy needs some sparkle of magic I added Viva Decor Sparkle to her wings.

Copic colors used -


For lots of fun magical images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE 

Thanks!

No comments: