Thursday, June 4, 2020

Soo-eet Hogs and Kisses

Sharing some soo-eet hogs and kisses with the adorable "Soo-eet Petunia and Audrey" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 
I have a very good friend who loves pigs and wants to get one some day so this stamp is perfect for her - I think I will use it for her Birthday card! 
In the mean time, this card will be kept in my stash until someone in my life needs to be sent some hogs and kisses in a card. 



After colouring up the stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using the pleated circle die from Gina Marie Designs. I cut a matching piece of card stock to go behind it - I like the colour peaking through the die. Patterned paper from MFT and Julie Nutting helped create the country feel I was looking for. 
I cut my first layer of gingham to fit my card base and then cut a banner die to go behind the image. I traced the outside of the banner die on matching card stock and cut it to fit. 
The flower paper is actually a scrap piece I had that was cut in half and mounted on card stock and fit perfectly on the sides of the banner - getting them lined up is always a trick. 
 I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on matching card stock and finished my card off with some cotton lace ribbon from my stash and enamel dots. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Soo-eet Petunia and Audrey - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hogs-N-Kisses - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Gingham Galore - MFT, Paper Dolls - Julie Nutting

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, banner die - Banners #3 Sizzix, circle die - Spellbinders, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, cotton lace ribbon - stash, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers: E00 FS9 E11 B93 B95 B97 IG1 IG3 IG5 CR9 R29 R59 FS6 CR3 CR1 

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: