Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Shelbert!

Happy Tuesday!
Today I am sharing the adorable "Shelbert" from High Hopes Stamps! He's so happy it's someone's birthday and he's ready to celebrate!
I was going for a clean and simple card. I started by using an embossing folder and embossed the white background with a diamond pattern. I added a bit of colour with the polka dot paper and inked the edges of everything with some Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. A few enamel dots and twine from the balloon to Shelbert's hand and I was finished. I always struggle with CAS cards as I love to use lots of bright fun bright papers with lots of layers. 
I die cut the "Turtally Awesome" sentiment also from High Hopes with a balloon die and added twine as the string.
Copics Used:
Turtle: YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07/ E13, E15, E18/ W1, W3
Balloon: B24, B26, B28, B29
Party Hat: R24, R27, R29, Y35, Y38


For more inspiration using High Hopes Stamps visit out Facebook Group or the Blog! The Design Team is always busy creating amazing cards!
Happy  Stamping!



No comments: