Another week has been and gone and Friday is here again. For today's post, I have used the adorable Albert's Gift from High Hopes Stamps. Albert definitely has a gift and something to say to his special someone.
I coloured Albert with Copic Markers, I used the Stitched Squares Dies from Your Next Stamp to cut him out. A die from the Stitched Hearts Nesting Designs from Tutti Designs was used to cut some hearts out using different papers from the Bloom Street paper packa ge. Some twine and rhinestones were used to finish off the design.
- Stamps: Albert's Gift (Q058), I Love You! (D004) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Bloom Street -- Pink Paisley
- Copic Markers:
- Albert: G85 - Verdigris, G82 - Spring Dim Green, G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, G40 - Dim Green
- Flowers: R89 - Dark Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Dies: Stitched Hearts Nesting Designs -- Tutti Designs; Stitched Squares - Your Next Stamps
- Rhinestones: Lippy Red, Antique Rose -- Kaisercraft
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.