Monday, June 15, 2020

Daniel

Howdy MichelleO here today -

How cute is this guy? This is Daniel from High Hopes Stamps. Seems he has sent out some hugs and is waiting for a response?


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and shaded with pencils. The pattern paper is from Paper Studio - and happened to find a piece of card stock that matched those polka dots perfectly. I sewed layers down with my sewing machine. A lace ribbon and a red and white gingham ribbon for a band. Now the red and white ribbon was a little bright so I used a Copic marker and colored the white with a tan color. The sentiment "Sending Hugs!" from High Hopes Stamps is perfect for sending out to a friend.

Copic colors used -



There are so many fun images at High Hopes Stamps you just must visit the web site HERE you will just love so many of them- promise!

Have a blessed day HUGS -

No comments: