Saturday, June 27, 2020

Rain or Shine

Happy Saturday!!!

I don't know where the last couple of months have gone but my goodness time pass quickly!! 

We released 19 brand new images this week & I decided to play with one of the new Willa's.  There are 4 in the collection.  I can't decide which one is my favorite.  I colored all 4 of them just couldn't help myself they are so cute.  This is Raindrops Willa with the Dot Rain or Shine sentiment.

I wanted to make a shape card a little different for the standard card.  I used my cloud dies from MFT to cut the edges of the card base.  I like it & will surely use the idea again.

Here is a side view, I popped up both the image & the sentiment for the CAS style card.

I colored up Raindrops will with Copics, my go to lol, these are my color choices:

Warm Grey - W5, W3, W1, W0

Ears & Hands - E04, R20, R11

Green - G46, F43, G40

Yellow/Green - YG07, YG06, YG05, YG01

Ladybug - R17, 110

Raindrops - B02, B00, B000

Eyes - B00, E02

I mentioned above there are 3 more Willa's in the a collection...I will make up some cards with these cuties soon too!



Find all the new High Hopes Releases HERE

Wishing you all a crafty & safe weekend!

Crafty hugs,



No comments: