Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Pansy Arrangement!

Hi!
I think Pansy's are one of my favourite flowers. I love that they are early bloomers and they can last all summer if you treat them right. I picked all the dead flowers off my pot last year and it bloomed like crazy all summer! And not to mention all the different colours you can get! This is the High Hopes stamp called "Pansy Arrangement". 
I decided to colour my Pansy's purple using my Copic Markers (someone special I know loves purple and I was thinking of her as I coloured these *wink*). After colouring the image I cut it out with a Stitched Scallop Nesting Tag die and popped it up on my background with some foam squares. I kept my colour theme simple, just purple and green. The paper is from the Moda Scrap "Let Your Soul Bloom" 6x6 collection. I added a few branches, twine and gold gems to finish off my card. 
I decided to use this card as a sympathy card. I love the "Rainbow In Your Heart" sentiment also from High Hopes.
Copics Used:
Flower: BV13, BV17, BV08
Leaves: G43, G46, YG23
Outline: BV0000, BV000, BV00

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: