Sunday, June 28, 2020

Just Clowning Around!


Good Morning and welcome,
Today I'm sharing this totally cute Birthday Card using "Juggles"  and "Clowning Around" from High Hopes Stamps.

 First I stamped with Memento ink and colored with alcohol markers. I also added an extra touch using Crystal Stickles and doodle lines with a white gel pen. I used a couple circles dies to cut my main image. The pattern paper is a 12X12 double size sheet called Candy Shoppe from Pebbles. 

Copic List; face C1 C7
overall/hat B000 B02 B05 YR02
shoes YR02 YR04 YG11 YG13
shirt/cloves YG11 YG13 YR02 Y13 Y15 Y35
hair/heart R27 R29 R39

To finish I added a sentiment  "Clowning Around" and adhesive a few orange enamel dots. Hope my card inspired you to created something fun.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments: