Wednesday, July 15, 2020

All Dreams Come True

It’s Wednesday, and this week, High Hopes Rubber Stamps new release Dreamy Willa - SLF010 is looking up into the stars and sharing this special moment with her little friend. I thought All Dreams Come True - G011 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) was the perfect sentiment to go with this adorable new image. Sometimes it's nice to be just like Willa and just gaze up at the stars and just live in the peace and tranquility of the moment. Have you ever done this? I know I have.


To make my card this week, I started out with a base card of 6" x 6". Then I cut the main background the same size using Hot Buy Craft Smart - Moon Flower Magic. I just fell in love with this paper and thought it went so perfectly with the new image. I also die cut some miscellaneous cardstock that I had which had little stars and is navy blue using My Creative Time - Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies. I also, die cut the main image with the same set of dies out of Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. The sentiment was die cut using My Creative Time - Ribbon End Dies. All of the die cuts were then edged with Sharpie - Gold Medium Point - Water Based Paint.

Both the main image and sentiment were stamped using my Misti and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. The image was then coloured in using Copic markers which I have listed below. Once the image was all coloured, I bumped up the background, image and sentiment with 3M VHB - 2 sided tape.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Dreamy Willa - SLF010 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
Sentiment Background: All Dreams Come True - G011 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hot Buy Craft Smart - Moon Flower Magic, Miscellaneous Cardstock
Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies, My Creative Time - Ribbon End Dies
Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape, Sharpie - Gold Medium Point - Water Based Paint

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Willa: W5, W4, W3, W1, W0, W00, E93, R20, R02, B05, B04, B02, C0, Gelly Roll Sakura #10 Pen, Sakura Glaze - Black, Pigma Micron 01 black marker
Grass: YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
Sky: B99, B97, B79, B69, B39, B37, B29, B28
Moon: BV23, C1, C0, Y0000, Colorless Blender
Lady Bug: R24, Sakura Glaze - Black, Gelly Roll Sakura #8 Pen, Pigma Micron 01 black marker
Stars: Gelly Roll Stardust - Clear

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.


No comments: