Another week has gone by and Friday has rolled around again.
Since being confined to home for the last several weeks, this has meant that all the gyms have been closed as well. Working out from home though can be a challenge. Workout Betty from High Hopes Stamps Summer 2020 Release, seems to have her workout all under control.
After colouring Betty with copic markers, I used the Wonky Stitched Rectangle die to cut her out.
- Stamps: Workout Betty (TLF011) -- from High Hopes Stamps Summer 2020 Release, Humor Me (F175) - High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Dandy Day and Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R11 - Pale Cherry
- Hair: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Top & Socks: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow
- Shorts & Shoes: B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B45 - Smokey Blue, B41 - Powder Blue
- Weights: N0 Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 - Neutral Gray No. 3
- Dies: Wonky Stitched Rectangles (Gina Marie Designs)
- Enamel Dots
Check out the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps. If you need some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what what the HH Divas have been up to. We post daily and would love it if you stop by. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,