Thursday, July 30, 2020

Flower Gnome Birthday

I love all of the gnomes in the Summer 2020 new release! Flower Gnome is in the house this week! I wish he would move in to my gardens. He could work some magic for me don't you think? Hot, dry, humid weather has brought out the bugs and they have had a feast on my favourite rose bushes! 
Since he probably be waving some magic in my gardens any time soon, I have created a birthday card with him for someone who loves gnomes and flowers. 



After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers and adding some sparkle pen to the heart I hand fussy cut him using my trusty cuticle scissors. I chose paper from the It's A Boy collection from Carta Bella for this A2 design. To make the frame I took two rectangle dies, taped them down and ran it through my Big Kick. One of the sentiments from the Mini Sentiment Set #1 was the perfect size and fit for my fish tail banner collage. Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Flower Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Mini Sentiment Set #1 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: It's A Boy - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Bazzill card stock, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, fish tail banner dies - YNS, rectangle die - Kat Scrappiness, oval die - Spellbinders, ribbon, enamel dots

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:

Gnome - E00 E21 E11 GT1 GT2 GT3 C0 C1 C3
Pot - GT1 GT2 GT3 Y32 Y35 Y38
Leaves on hat - YG93 YG97


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: