Thursday, July 16, 2020

One Stamp Three Designs

I have a confession - I am in love! "Handsome Gnome" from the new Summer 2020 release is my new love. 
He is sooo versatile and good for so many occasions! Valentine's Day, Birthday, Missing You, Thinking of You ...and the list goes on. 
Paired with the sentiments from the new Mini Sentiment Set #1 this handsome guy is ready to be made in to a card for any occasion. 
I couldn't help myself, I made three different cards.......





I coloured this handsome guy with three different colour combinations of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I hand fussy cut two of them and the third one is cut using a tag die.
Red card - I added my stamp to a background circle and used patterned paper from Echo Park. Red ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. He is perfect for a Valentine's Day card. 
Turquoise card - Patterned paper from Stampin' Up was perfect to add my stamp to. He is cut out using a tag die so I put the ribbon through the hole pulled it behind the tag and added a bow. Flowers and enamel dots finish off this card.
Blue Scene - I cut a white piece of card stock to fit my 5.5 x 5.5 base and cut a circle out using an inside out circle die. I die cut and added some fun mushrooms and grass and added them to the inked sky background. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Handsome Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Mini Sentiment Set #1 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up, Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb cover stock, circle die Spellbinders, enamel dots - Gina Marie, YNS, ribbon - stash, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass Distress inks, grass tuft die - YNS, mushroom die - Gina Marie Designs, inside out stitched circle die - Gina Marie Designs, flowers - Poppies and Prairie, tag - Whimsy

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:
Red Card - CR7 CR9 R29 E30 EB1 MB3 C2 C3 E00 FS9 E11
Turquoise Card - BG05 BG07 BG09 C1 IG3 IG5 CT1 CT4 Y38 E00 FS9 E11
Blue Scene - TB3 TB4 TB7 E41 MB2 E44 E00 FS9 E11

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

He's very cute and your variations are awesome. Hugz