Saturday, July 18, 2020

Walker Winnie!

Good morning crafty friends,
Today I'm back showcasing another of the NEW images from HHS!

This adorable lady is called "Walker Winnie" and she looks like she is ready to party...don't you dare stop her!!! I am in LOVE with this High Hopes summer 2020 Release!

I stamped with Memento ink and coloured her with alcohol marker. Next I cut her out using a plain rectangle die. I adhesive the main panel onto this adorable decorated die from my stash. The paper I am using is "Mint To Be Invention Future" from Craftsmart. I added one of the "Mini Sentiment Set #1" die cut it using a small tag with some gold thread.

Copic List; skin E21 E51 V000
hair C1 C3
dress RV00 RV10 YG11 YG13 Y11 Y13 Y15
shoes C1 C3
walker RV00 RV10 W3 W5 R27 R59

To finish my card I stitched the edged with gold thread and pop my main panel with foam tape. Hope you have got inspired to created something pretty today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments: