Wednesday, July 1, 2020

It's time for some gnomie goodness!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian friends!!

Okay so here's the thing....I don't like snow or the cold temps.  I also don't like when it is so hot & humid outside you can hardly take a breath.  Seriously not complaining....just sayin'!  As Canadians we are BLESSED to live in this beautiful country of which I still have so much more to see.  Wishing all of you good health & happiness no matter where you live!!

Since it's sooooo humid & hot today I decided to be creative indoors.  This super cutie is Handsome Gnome from our new High Hopes release.  When I colored Handsome Gnome up I hadn't chosen my papers yet....so good thing I'm a hoarder of crafty supplies.  I had the perfect paper from LDRS just waiting to be used on this card.  I paired Handsome Gnome with the new Mini Sentiment Set #1 which where designed perfect for 3 of the new gnomes.

I needed to starting refilling my stock of masculine cards & I think this one suits the bill.

Copic Combos

Beard - N4, N2, N0

Skin - E04, E01, E000, E00

Blue - B95, B93, B91

Yellow Green - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91

Sign - E43, E41, E40

Thanks for joining me today!

Crafty hugs,


No comments: