Another week has gone by and Friday is here again. For today's card, I'm sharing another new image
from the Summer 2020 Release; the adorable A Tulip for You.
After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I cut it out using the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B. Being a CAS card, some butterflies, ribbon and enamel dots finished off the card.
- Stamps: A Tulip for You TLF016 and Warmth and Joy J059 -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Bloom Street from Pink Paislee
- Copic Markers:
- Bunnies: E34 - Toast, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, R200 - Pinkish White, R01 - Pinkish Vanilla, R20 - Blush
- Tulips & Flowers: R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Irridescent Mauve, BV00 Mauve Shadow
- Grass: YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Tree Trunk: E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa
- Dies: A2 Matting Basics B from Spellbinders; Butterflies
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon and Enamel Dots
Check out the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps. If you need some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the the HH Divas have been up to. We post daily and would love it if you stop by and visit us. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,